Sessions will be held through plenary interactions, workshops, symposia and scientific sessions. The scientific committee will be representative of international researchers and universities linked to Public Health Nursing.
Preconference Programme, Monday May 13th (Optional)
- Site visits for registered delegates to health-related community projects
- Opening ceremony in the evening
Conference Programme ,Tuesday 14th – Thursday 16th May
- Full conference programme, and poster presentations
- Global Network of Public Health Nursing discussion forum.
- Gala dinner on May 15th evening (optional)
Social Programme, Friday 17th_ Sunday 19th May (Optional)
- Choice of tours including Safari Park. Tour packages will be available for conference delegates.
The Conference welcomes international policy makers, public /community health nurses, clinical nurse practitioners midwives, scholars, lecturers and other health related partners to submit abstracts and attend the conference.
We welcome expressions of interest from health-related organizations who could become partners, contributors or sponsors of the event.
Registration Fees: Online registration begins on 1st May 2018
| Conference Registration Fees
|| Registration Fees in US Dollars
|Non GNPHN Member International Delegates (Outside Africa)
|GNPHN Member International Delegate
|Delegates from Africa
|Student Nurses (undergraduate)
Early Bird Discount: Register online before February 28th 2019 and get an early bird discount of USD 50.
The registration fees exclude travel expenses, accommodation, the tours which are all on delegate’s cost.
If for any reason you need to cancel your place at the conference, please ensure you are aware of our Cancellation policy