Sessions will be held through plenary interactions, workshops, symposia and scientific sessions. The scientific committee will be representative of international researchers and universities linked to Public Health Nursing.
Preconference Programme, Monday May 13th (Optional)
- Site visits for registered delegates to health-related community projects
- Opening ceremony in the evening
Conference Programme ,Tuesday 14th – Thursday 16th May
- Full conference programme, and poster presentations
- Global Network of Public Health Nursing discussion forum.
- Gala dinner on March 6th evening (optional)
Social Programme, Friday 17th_ Sunday 19th May (Optional)
- Choice of tours including Safari Park
The Conference welcomes international policy makers, nurse midwifes, scholars, lectures and other health related partners to submit abstracts and attend the conference.
We welcome expressions of interest from health-related organizations who could become partners, contributors or sponsors of the event.
On Line Booking will open on May 1st 2018
Early Bird booking May 1st – November 30th 2018
Call for Abstracts will run from May 1st to November 30th 2018
Delegate’s Travel Guide