Sessions will be held through plenary interactions, workshops, symposia and scientific sessions. The scientific committee will be representative of international researchers and universities linked to Public Health Nursing.
Preconference Programme, Monday March 4th (Optional)
- Site visits for registered delegates to health-related community projects
- Opening ceremony in the evening
Conference Programme ,Tuesday 5th – Thursday 7th March
- Full conference programme, and poster presentations
- Global Network of Public Health Nursing discussion forum.
- Gala dinner on March 6th evening (optional)
Social Programme, Friday 8th_ Sunday 10th March (Optional)
- Choice of tours including Safari Park
The Conference welcomes international policy makers, nurse midwifes, scholars, lectures and other health related partners to submit abstracts and attend the conference.
We welcome expressions of interest from health-related organizations who could become partners, contributors or sponsors of the event.
GNPHN Conference Kenya Flyer
GNPHN CONCEPT PAPER JAN 2018
Delegate’s Travel Guide January 2018