Welcome to the 5th International GNPHN Conference
The Global Network of Public Health Nursing is delighted to be hosting our 5th International Conference in Kenya this year.
Hosted by: The University of Nairobi – School of Nursing Sciences in conjunction with The Ministry of Health-Kenya
The conference will be held at the Safari Park Hotel in Nairobi from 14th to 16th May 2019.
Because of their global significance and relevance to Public Health Nursing, it was agreed to explore the contribution of Public Health Nursing to achieving Goal 3 of the UN Sustainable Development Goals ‘Good Health & Well Being’ as a working title for the conference.
The sub themes will focus on the role of Public Health Nursing in achieving the targets of Goal 3 at every aspect and every population group including the elderly, maternal & child groups, people with disabilities, health care systems and safe environments. The focus is on; HIV/AIDS testing, disclosure, access and adherence to care; Adolescent reproductive health; Public Health leadership and governance; Health systems integration; rural, county and national levels; Infectious disease management; Community health strategy; Public health workforce, labour relations and Mental Health.
- To provide delegates with an opportunity to present and learn about new evidence-based knowledge concerning health systems/services/practice to enable public health nursing to contribute to the achievement of the targets of Goal 3 of the UN Sustainable Goals.
- To allow delegates time to discuss and formulate plans to implement possible changes in their countries/local health systems.
- To enable networking opportunities for delegates with international colleagues.
- To participate and represent public health nursing on international health policy groups and forums.
- To promote the Global Network of Public Health Nursing
Sessions will be held through plenary interactions, workshops, symposia and scientific sessions. The scientific committee will be representative of international researchers and universities linked to Public Health Nursing.
CONFIRMED KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
CONFERENCE PACKAGE AND BOOKING DETAILS
Registration Fees: Online registration begins on 1st May 2018
The Conference welcomes international policy makers, public /community health nurses, clinical nurse practitioners midwives, scholars, lecturers and other health related partners to submit abstracts and attend the conference.
We welcome expressions of interest from health-related organizations who could become partners, contributors or sponsors of the event.
Your conference package includes attendance at the following: –
- Optional site visits
- Optional pre-conference opening ceremony
- All open sessions of the Conference over the three day event
- Optional Gala Dinner
PLEASE NOTE: optional choices must be selected upon booking. Should you wish to add any of these to your booking, please email: email@example.com
Also included in the cost of your delegate ticket, you will receive: –
- Refreshments during morning and afternoon breaks along with drinking water throughout the conference
- A conference bag
- Agenda booklet
- Compilation of all conference abstracts
- Delegate ID
- Writing pad & pen
PLEASE NOTE: The registration fees exclude travel expenses, accommodation and tours/excursions, the cost of which MUST be covered by the delegate.
Should you have any queries regarding this conference, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If for any reason you need to cancel your place at the conference, please ensure you are aware of our Cancellation policy
MAKE THE MOST of membership discounts available on your conference ticket and join today!