JOIN THE GLOBAL NETWORK
By joining the network you will be able to
Get involved in discussion and debate relating to public heath nursing in an international context. There are currently four key areas where discussions take place Education, Practice, Policy and Research. The
Network has members from all over the world please click here to see the current list of countries where members are working
Participate in the development of public health nursing through the discussion forums, sharing of resources such as journal articles and papers and joining in events such as the bi-annual International Public Health conference.
Healthchallenges for of the communities, families and individuals that Public Health Nurses work with vary from country to country but there are elements of practice that are universal. The Network facilitates the sharing of such practice.
Network members may request information, support or ideas relating to their practice from other members.
The full membership fee for foundation members is €50, €25 for retired members, €15 for students and free for members living in developing/ low income countries.
MEMBERSHIP SIGN UP
1. To sign up to the Global Network of Public Health Nursing please click the “sign up” button under the relevant membership (Individual, Retired, Student, Associate)
2. Fill out the registration form and submit the form (Take Note of the Username & Password as this is your login for future access)
Please Note: Members will not be automatically activated to restricted areas of the website until they have received the activation email. (Please allow up to 1 working day to review membership applications)
3. Once the membership application has been reviewed & accepted, members will receive an email from the Global Network with the relevant Membership Payment Request. Members will be directed to PayPal in order to make the payment.
4. Once payment has been received the application will be activated and members will have full access to the website including restricted areas.
5. Please use your username and password to login when accessing restricted areas.
Note: For applications from developing & low income countries, please identify this in ‘Type of Membership’ section and free membership will be allocated automatically’
Register New Account
Members/Associates/Sponsors must adhere to the World Health Organisation (WHO) Code of Marketing of Breast milk Substitutes and relevant subsequent World Health Assembly (WHA) Resolutions.
*Google Currency Converter is subject to fluctuations & the Global Network of Public Health Nursing accept no responsibility for rates shown. Rates are only shown as a guideline. Please consult with your bank prior to purchase for exact rates.